GMF’s Municipal Energy Roadmap meets you where you’re at – and helps you get where you want to go. EDIT
The report offers timely and specific guidance in identifying the best solutions for Canadian communities to achieve significant GHG emissions reductions in their municipal and community buildings and meet their long-term sustainability objectives. It supports working with residents, businesses and other stakeholders to create jobs, lead economic recovery, lower emissions and significantly improve quality of life.
No matter where you are in the process, the Energy Roadmap provides practical advice you can use to make the right decision for your community.
Read the report and learn about the solutions that are best-suited to your municipality.
GMF’s Municipal Energy Roadmap helps you:
- Recognize the most critical and impactful solutions for reducing GHG emissions in municipal and community buildings, including homes, office buildings and municipal arenas.
- Discover technologies and strategies that lower the costs of projects, and keep energy dollars and jobs in the community.
- Increase your understanding of the business case and key considerations for implementation.
- Find municipal examples, funding opportunities, and resources to help bring sustainable energy projects to life.
- Prioritize your municipality’s efforts and find local solutions you can implement today.
For targeted solutions and strategies to achieve your sustainability goals, read our factsheets.
Tell us about your experience on our new site! We'll be adding new content and improving greenmunicipalfund.ca throughout the coming weeks. If you find the site useful, or can think of ways to improve your experience, we invite you to get in touch with us.