Discover resilience-boosting trends and research in managing urban water systems
Climate change is impacting the ways municipalities manage their assets and provide services to residents and businesses. As temperatures rise and precipitation becomes less predictable, we need to apply a sustainability lens to our municipal planning. Making the transition to a sustainable and climate-resilient municipal water management system can help you ensure clean and reliable water for your community.
Join us on Thursday, March 30, at 1 p.m. ET for a webinar discussing current trends and research in sustainable municipal water planning. You’ll hear from industry experts on common needs, opportunities and best practices.
Watch this recording to:
- Learn about concepts like water conservation, green infrastructure and circular water and how they can help you adapt to climate change
- Increase your understanding of the importance of water and water conversation in Canada
- Learn about FCM’s funding and resources to help you build your water management skills and knowledge
- Jennifer Court, Lead, Green Infrastructure, GHD
- Catherine Loriot, Lead, Waste and Water Sector Development, Green Municipal Fund
- Noémie De Vuyst, Advisor, Programs Outreach, Green Municipal Fund