Climate change is impacting the ways municipalities manage their assets and provide services to residents and businesses. As temperatures rise and precipitation becomes less predictable, we need to apply a sustainability lens to our municipal planning. Making the transition to a sustainable and climate-resilient municipal water management system can help you ensure clean and reliable water for your community.
Join us on Thursday, March 30, at 1 p.m. ET for a webinar discussing current trends and research in sustainable municipal water planning. You’ll hear from industry experts on common needs, opportunities and best practices.
In this webinar, you’ll:
- Learn about concepts like water conservation, green infrastructure and circular water and how they can help you adapt to climate change
- Increase your understanding of the importance of water and water conversation in Canada
- Learn about FCM’s funding and resources to help you build your water management skills and knowledge
- Jennifer Court, Lead, Green Infrastructure, GHD
- Catherine Loriot, Lead, Waste and Water Sector Development, Green Municipal Fund
- Noémie De Vuyst, Advisor, Programs Outreach, Green Municipal Fund